- Show Gratitude. Create a Gratitude Journal and write five things you're grateful for each night before you go to bed. ...
- Practice Forgiveness. If you find yourself angry and resentful, it is only hurting you. ...
- Shift Your Focus. ...
- Be Present. ...
- Have Fun. ...
- Do Something Nice for Another Person.
Basically, once your vibe starts a downward trajectory, it becomes increasingly difficult to raise it! And that’s why marathon Netflix sessions suddenly seem preferable to pretty much everything else.
Low vibrations can manifest many types of symptoms but here are ten common ones:
- feeling like you’re in a funk
- low energy levels (or sleeping a lot)
- chronic illness (or constantly catching every cold that comes along)
- feeling the need to escape via drinking, drugs, TV etc.
- frequent accidents
- feeling needy
- feeling stuck
How To Raise Your Energetic Vibration
Once you tap into this power and learn how to shift your energetic vibration, you’ll start to notice real change. People will want to be around you. They’ll feel elevated by your presence, possibly without even knowing why. You’ll be more vibrant, more attractive in all ways, even smarter and sharper.
Gratitude is one of the quickest ways to ramp up your vibration. In routine life, we often tend to forget the good things in life and constantly focus on the things which make us stressed such as being late for work, pressure at the workplace, pending bill payments, and much more.
When you take a few minutes in a day and pay attention to good things around you such as your clothes to wear, home where you live, technology to simplify your life, eyes to read such a lovely post, healthy relationships, and most importantly, you are breathing.